The Teacher Eligibility Test exam is conducted in the Rajasthan state also. The Rajasthan TET exam is commonly called as the Recruitment cum Eligibility Exam for the Teachers – REET 2020. This exam is conducted for the candidates those who want to become a teacher in the government sector schools of the Rajasthan state. The candidates those who are willing to get the teacher job in the Rajasthan state must have to possess this REET 2020 certificate for getting the teacher job.
REET 2020 News- Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment
Every year the meaning full amount of candidates applied and appeared for the Rajasthan REET exam. This REET or RTET exam is conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission for the applied candidates.
- Name of the organisation: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Name of the examination: Rajasthan Recruitment cum Eligibility Exam REET
- Official site for the exam: www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
- Total number of vacancies: nearly 20000
- Type of the exam: Online Common Entrance Exam
The Rajasthan REET exam is conducted yearly once for the candidates those who are applying for the lower level and upper-level primary teacher posts. The candidates must have to clear this exam, and it is one of the important criteria for getting a teaching job.
REET 2020 Application form
The candidates those who want to appear for the Rajasthan REET or RTET 2020, must have to apply for the exam through the online application form. The application form is available in the form of an online mode in the official site.
The candidate can use the following method to apply for the Rajasthan REET exam:
- First, open the official site of the Rajasthan education board which is mentioned above.
- Then select the “Rajasthan REET 2020” exam notification from the site
- After that choose, “Apply Online” portal from the page
- The online application opens on the screen.
- Enter the required details in the application form and upload your photo and signature
- At last, click on the “submit” button to submit the application form
- Make the application fee for the Rajasthan REET exam.
Take a print out of your online application form. This will help you in the future for any problems or queries.
REET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The important conditions the candidates must have to satisfy to apply for the Rajasthan REET 2020 is given below:
The candidates applying for the Primary level teacher post that is from class I to class V must have Senior Secondary with minimum 50% of marks. The candidates those who are passed in the Graduate exam also applied for the exam.
The candidates those who are applying for the Secondary level teacher post must have passed in the 2nd year diploma of Elementary Education with minimum 50% of marks. Also the candidates of 2 year B.Ed can are eligible to apply for the exam.
REET 2020 Reading Material
The reading material is one of the important elements for the REET exam. This is associated with every common written exam. These reading materials are released by the exam board of the Rajasthan REET Exam for the candidates. These reading materials are available in the official site of the RTET 2020.
The candidates can follow the below-given steps for downloading the reading materials:
- Enter into the official web portal of the Rajasthan REET exam education.rajasthan.gov.in
- Choose “REET” exam notification from the home page
- Next, select “REET exam study Materials” from the page
- The study material page opens on the screen. Search for the downloading link for the material of the REET Exam
- Click on the “Download as PDF” link to download the material as a pdf file
Use this study material for the preparation of your Rajasthan REET 2018
REET 2020 Admit card
The admit card is nothing but the identity card for the exam. The admit card serves as the authorization proof of the Rajasthan REET exam. The admit card is issued by the exam board of the REET Exam. The admit card is available on the official site of the REET exam.
The candidates are advised to download their admit card before the last date for downloading the admit card. If the admit card for the candidate’s number is not available, then the candidates must immediately contact the exam council of the Rajasthan REET exam.
REET 2020 Answer Key
For every common written exam, there is an answer key is associated with it. The answer key is an element which is used to represent the answers of the REET exam. The candidates can download the answer key for the Rajasthan REET exam from the official site.
- Visit the official web portal of the REET 2020
- Select “ REET Answer Key” option from the menu
- The answer key page opens on the screen.
- Click on the “Download as PDF” link to download the answer key
Now use the answer key for checking your answers of the exam
REET Result 2020
The result is important for any competitive exams which are conducted in India. This result expresses the candidates those who are qualified in the REET exam. The result of the REET exam is issued by the exam board in the official website. The candidates can verify their results online from the official site.
The candidates can check the results by providing the registration number and date of birth on the result page. The candidates were first providing the related details and submit the page. The result of the registration number opens on the screen. Download your results and keep it for your use.
REET 2020 Cut off Marks
The category wise cut off marks for the Rajasthan REET exam is mentioned here. The expected cut off marks for the REET exam is:
|Category||Cut off marks|
|General Male category||75 percent|
|Female category||73 percent above|
|OBC Male category||74 percent above|
|OBC Female category||72 percent above|
|SC Male||67 percent above|
|SC Female||65 percent above|
|ST, Widow, Divorce, PH||61 to 6 percent|
The above mentioned cut off is the expected cut off only. For exact details, the candidates are advised to check the official site of the Rajasthan REET exam. We mention our sincere thanks to you. We promise you that we will keep updating our site.